Back to School Textbook Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on August 22nd, 2023 at 1:00 pm Central through September 11th, 2023 at 11:59pm, go to https://nautil.us/back-to-school-textbook-contest and enter your email address and complete the CAPTCHA. You may enter only once; any other entries will not be used. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of August 21st, 2023, except for employees of , Nautilus/Fragment Media (“Administrator“), their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties“), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing for the one (1) winner will be conducted on or about September 11th, 2023 by an Administrator to select the winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner[s] will be notified via email on September 16th and must respond within 30 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor or Administrator. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). By entering this sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use the winner’s name and likeness, and social media information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
6. PRIZE[S]: One (1) gift card. Total prize value: $1000.00. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Texas, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Austin, Texas.
9. WINNERS LIST: One (1) winner will be notified via email. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Fragment Media Group LLC, 3112 Windsor Road, Suite A391, Austin, TX 78703