Join Nautilus through this special offer and add the Nautilus Ocean newsletter and get the special digital Ocean Decade issue for free with Issue 44 of Nautilus magazine.. Explore ocean conservation, exploration and research with this special email edition of the Nautilus Ocean Channel.
The Nautilus Ocean Decade Edition is a limited edition publication, produced in association with the UN Decade of Ocean Science and Sustainable Development and in conjunction with the UN Ocean Conference, starting June 27th in Lisbon, Portugal.
A Nautilus membership provides an experience of the endless possibilities and deep human connections that science offers. Deep, undiluted, narrative storytelling brings science into the most important conversations we are having today.
PRIME DIGITAL, with the Nautilus Ocean Special Digital Issue
$59/year (50% savings)
- Unlimited online access to all stories, video, blogs, audio articles, discussion boards and past issues
- 2 weekly Nautilus newsletters + the Nautilus Ocean newsletter
- Full access to the Nautilus Ocean channel online
- Full access to all additional Nautilus channels including, Biology+Beyond, Aging, Earth, Women in STEM, Cosmos, and more!
- eBooks of online issues
- Ad-free reading experience
- Risk-free, cancel anytime
- Free shipping in the United States
With every subscription, you will be providing a FREE digital subscription to a student or school in need.
AND, with every print subscription, Nautilus plants a tree through American Forests.