Join Nautilus through this special offer and add the Nautilus Ocean newsletter as well as a copy of the Nautilus Ocean Special Edition. Explore ocean conservation, exploration and research with this stunning special print edition of the Nautilus Ocean Channel.
The Nautilus Ocean Decade Edition is a limited edition publication, produced in association with the UN Decade of Ocean Science and Sustainable Development and in conjunction with the UN Ocean Conference, starting June 27th in Lisbon, Portugal.
A Nautilus subscription provides an experience of the endless possibilities and deep human connections that science offers. Deep, undiluted, narrative storytelling brings science into the most important conversations we are having today.
PRINT + DIGITAL, with the Nautilus Ocean Special Issue
$192/year $89/year (63% savings)
- Unlimited online access to all stories, video, blogs, audio articles, discussion boards and past issues
- A FREE copy of the Nautilus Ocean special issue
- Full access to the Nautilus Ocean channel online
- Full access to all additional Nautilus channels including, Biology+Beyond, Aging, Earth, Women in STEM, Cosmos, and more!
- Nautilus magazine (6 award-winning print issues a year)
- Special editions published in collaboration with research institutions
- Tablet editions of every print magazine
- eBooks of online issues
- Editor’s Picks and New Stories newsletters
- Ad-free reading experience
- Risk-free, cancel anytime
- Free shipping in the United States
With every subscription, you will be providing a FREE digital subscription to a student or school in need.
AND, with every print subscription, Nautilus plants a tree through American Forests.